Friday, October 21, 2011

I'm back

So after a few months, many questions and a few scoldings, I am back on my blog.  I apologize for the delayed absence.  Over the summer I just got out of the habit of updating my blog and as with most things it was difficult to get back in the habit. 

So over the last three months, what are the most important things to update you on? Well, a brief overview of what has been happening since I last wrote back in July.  I took a vacation to Greece, which was amazing. Then I had some visitors, including my parents, come out at pther times in the summer.  Much of summer was devoted to planning for the coming school year.  I do not like planning, which might be a major understatement, so it was not what I would consider a fun part of the job.  We tried to get as much planning done as we could, club talks, games, special events, trips, small groups, etc so we would not need to spend a lot of time each week on planning. 

It is nice to be back in the swing of things with Clubs going again and school well underway.  Life here right now is busy. It might be the busiest I have ever been.  If I work less than 10 hours in a given day it is a bonus.  One reason things are so busy is I am coaching football at the high school. I am the offensive and defensive line coach for the varsity team. I will devote a blog in the next few days to that subject. 

I think thats enough for now. I will start posting much more frequently to try and catch you up on how things are out here. 

1 comment: