Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Place

I am movg into my permanent digs in the next few days, which I am excited for. It isa duplex in Kaltenbrunn, which is a town about 10 minutes from Graf and 20 minutes from Vilseck. It is a lot bigger than I was expecting to get, and also a ta more expensice than I was planning, but it is a great place for me to go. I am posting a video on facebook of a little tour if you care to take a look. Oh, I have a car also. A 2000 Ford Focus. Pretty decent car, and it was a lot cheaper than any other decent car I looked at. So I am pleased with it. Pics of that will be on facebook shortly as well.

My chow for the week would have to be club on Tuesday. I made up a game of zombies, werewolves and vampires. Sounds creepy and weird, but it went over really well. The kids got all dressed up and had a great time with it. We were doing a talk about how Jesus is a confronter of evil, and about the battle being raged between good and evil and we were able to use the cultural phenomenon of these creatures fighting to say there is a much bigger and much more real war being waged.

Ok, that's enough for this week. Hope all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment